Board Diversity report
Based on responses from more than 650 IR professionals and more than 200 members of the investment community, Board Diversity is an analysis of how investors and IROs relate to the subject of diversity at board level. The report breaks down the data by region, market cap size and job title.
The report looks in detail at the following issues for IR:
- What are the key drivers for board diversity?
- How interested are investors in diversity issues?
- How do investors communicate with IROs about board diversity?
- How are companies engaged in the issue?
This report is available to IR Advanced subscribers only.
Free report sample
Not currently a subscriber? Download your free sample of the report here
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following:
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR Resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor Engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR Websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Women in IR
- Global Roadshows
- Award-Winning IR (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.