Webinar – The power of data for your IR program
In partnership with
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
8.00 am PDT / 11.00 am EDT / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
When transforming your IR program to one that leverages the power of data, it can be a challenge to consolidate, analyze and use the vast amount of information generated by your program to make better-informed decisions. With the right strategy, it is possible to aggregate insights into the behavior of investors across your IR program to tell a complete story.
Learn from industry experts about the impact of connecting analytics, market intelligence and artificial intelligence to identify activism, benchmark performance against peers and better assess your shareholder base.
In this webinar, we will cover:
• Reading the story told across your IR website, events and market intelligence
• Measuring data and analytics to refine your communications strategy
• Prioritizing the right investor for targeting with deeper, data-driven insights
• Building an IR workflow that can aggregate insights across your IR program
• Understanding investor motivations and predicting their next steps
• Leveraging artificial intelligence and surveillance to make sense of data
|James Benum, senior vice president of product, Q4|
|Lauren Dillard, chief communications officer and head of investor relations, LiveRamp|
|Nikhil Dixit, investor relations director, Square|
|Billy Eckert, head of surveillance and intelligence, Q4|
|Moderator: Tim Human, reporter, IR Magazine|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification