Webinar – Navigating the storm: How IR teams are using market intelligence to steer their companies through volatile markets
In partnership with
Thursday, July 28, 2022
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Amid a swirl of macroeconomic headwinds, from the war in Ukraine to red-hot inflation and fiscal tightening, equity markets look set to remain highly volatile. Under these conditions, IR’s role as the company’s eyes and ears in the marketplace is more critical than ever. In this webinar, hear from leading IROs and corporate advisers about how companies are using market data and analysis to stay on top of changes in the shareholder base, monitor threats from activists and take advantage of lower valuation levels to target new investors.
In this webinar, you’ll hear:
- Best practices for keeping management abreast of changes in trading activity and shareholder composition
- The value of market intelligence to help fine-tune your investor engagement
- The importance of monitoring changes in short interest and potential impacts
- Advice for monitoring potential activist activity and how to react if an activist takes a position
- Ways to incorporate market intelligence into your year-round communications strategy
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification.