Webinar – A how-to guide: Creating impactful investor presentations that help differentiate your story
In partnership with
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
As investor conferences and capital market days increase, presentations are a critical opportunity to get your message in front of time-pressured investors. With so much at stake, are you confident that your presentations are getting the right message across?
In this webinar, we look at what investors want from your presentation, what adds value and, more importantly – what doesn’t. What can you do to achieve your presentation goals in a world of time pressures and shrinking attention spans?
Whether you are an experienced IR professional or new to IR, this webinar is for you.
In this webinar, you’ll hear:
- What do investors and analysts want from your investor presentations
- How to tailor your presentation to the various audiences: Investors vs analysts
- Creating an emotionally engaging story that resonates and leaves a long-lasting impression
- The dos and don’ts of putting together a visually appealing message
- Proven tips for structuring and designing your content from start to finish
- Using metrics to evaluate your performance and improve consistently
|Moderator: James Beech, editor-in-chief, IR Magazine|
|Harry Shah, founder and CEO, OUTKREATE – a presentation design agency|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification