Webinar – The evolving role of investor relations: Creating an integrated investor outreach strategy
In partnership with
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Inspired by the Harvard article on the changing role of investor relations, this webinar will explore the changing nature of responsibilities and the skills needed, and provide practical tips on how IROs can meet these evolving expectations.
On the one hand, IROs are being asked to look beyond finances and earnings to deliver strategic advice to the C-suite and the board. On the other, with the vaccination roll-out going well, investors – now used to excellent service in the virtual world – are likely to expect the same from in-person events. To balance and meet these expectations, IROs need to work smarter, not harder.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Planning for a blended approach to investor outreach vs a hybrid approach
- Casting a wider net with a large-scale virtual event to gauge interest via analytics
- Following up with a smaller-scale in-person investor event to maximize the C-suite’s time
- Leveraging a CRM to track investors, note last communication and set next steps
- Driving up value and driving down costs with a seamless, multi-pronged approach
- Delivering exceptional experience for both in-person and virtual engagements
|Peter McDermott, senior client partner, global corporate affairs and investor relations, Korn Ferry|
|John Nunziati, investor relations partner, Q4|
|Moderator: Laurie Havelock, editor-at-large, IR Magazine|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
|Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification|