Webinar – Deepening investor engagement and managing Q&A
In partnership with
Monday, June 26, 2023
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Sign up for this webinar
Earnings calls and capital markets days are perfect opportunities to tell your story and build credibility with the investment community, but the stakes are high: a misunderstood message, lack of engagement or controversial question can result in your message not being understood, or bearish analyst notes following the event. That’s why it is so critical to correctly prepare and use the tools at your disposal to ensure your equity story is fully understood by the capital markets attendees.
Across the course of this webinar, we share practical approaches you can take to encourage better-quality engagement during your earnings and investor days, and how you can prepare your management teams to better respond to difficult questions from analysts and investors.
Specifically we will examine:
- How to use capital markets event analytics to drive engagement with investors and analysts
- The steps you can take to prepare for and manage difficult questions in a transparent manner
- Ways to combine event data with targeting intelligence and CRM to enhance your investor communications
- Moderator: Steve Wade, head of event content, IR Magazine
- Sylvie Harton, chief business strategy officer, Lumi
- Quentin Weber, senior adviser for IR, WSP Global
Further speakers to be announced.
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.