While the impact of Mifid II remains to be seen, some commentators estimate the research industry in Europe could shrink by a third, with some brokers pulling back from full coverage.
IROs will likely need to deal with potential changes in research coverage, affecting how investment cases are disseminated and debated among key institutional stakeholders. Some also believe the regulation could affect the provision of corporate access services.
Join a group of experts for a webinar on the potential impact of Mifid II on research, corporate access and other areas relevant to IR.
Participants will hear:
- Background and relevant timelines for this regulation
- The expected impact of Mifid II on equity research
- How the new rules could affect corporate access services
- What IROs should do to prepare for this regulation and its potential impact
- Sarah Jane Mahmud, EU regulatory analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Lyndsay Wright, director of IR, William Hill
- Moderator: Brad Allen, freelance business writer and journalist, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.