Tuesday, October 11, 2016
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
With markets growing in complexity, stock surveillance providers claim to help IROs even the playing field, giving them timely intelligence on buying and selling, market sentiment and potential dangers such as activist activity in their stock. But not all IR professionals are convinced of the value of surveillance services. Some view them as an expensive and unnecessary safety blanket that provides analysts’ best guesses but little in the way of factual information. Join IR Magazine, Wix.com and Q4 on this webinar where we will dive in and battle it out.
Join this webinar to hear:
- The arguments for and against the use of stock surveillance services
- The benefits and limits of stock surveillance in supporting IR activities
- Examples of how companies are using stock surveillance today
- Joe Pollaro, general manager, US and head of investor relations, Wix.com
- Adam Frederick, senior vice president of intelligence, Q4
- Laurie Havelock, journalist and podcaster, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.