Exchange-traded funds represent the future of asset management, thanks to their ability to provide investors safe and liquid exposure to multiple asset classes. Some experts believe that total ETF assets under management may increase to as much as $10 trillion over the next five to eight years, up from a bit more than $3 trillion currently. Despite their furious growth, ETFs remain a mystery to most IROs.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Understanding the impact that different types of ETFs may have when they appear in your shareholder register;
- How ETFs may affect short-term volatility in your stock price and the composition of your shareholder base in the long term
- How ETF flows are a key market signal and how, as an IRO, you can leverage them
- Eric Balchunas, senior ETF analyst, Bloomberg
- Irene Bauer, chief investment officer and founding partner, Twenty20 Investments
- Laurie Havelock, business writer and journalist, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTalk to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.