Thursday, June 15, 2017
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
With 500 mn tweets being added to the daily flow of news, it can be a challenge to isolate the media content that will impact investors’ views of your company.
Join our panelists as they discuss innovations being made to isolate the most important content, including:
- Trends in news automation
- The latest in news and social media analytics
- When news and Twitter sentiment turns negative – and won’t go away
- Ellen Braitman, news specialist and former Bloomberg TV anchor, Bloomberg
- Moderator: Tim Human, editor, IR Magazine
- Further speakers to be announced
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.