Thursday, December 1, 2016
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
What market intelligence is available to help you navigate key IR activities? Insight into trading can be crucial to avoid blind spots in your IR program and stay ahead of today’s complex markets. In this webinar, we investigate the role stock surveillance can play in areas such as earnings, periods of volatility, short-selling, targeting, international outreach, and more. Join IR Magazine, Q4 and LinkedIn as we drill down into the different uses for market intelligence.
Join this webinar to:
- Hear how market intel can support different areas of IR activity
- Find how to use trading analysis to position your message for earnings
- Get a clearer picture of volatility and short-selling
- Discover the link between surveillance and targeting
- Matt Danziger, director of investor education, LinkedIn
- Adam Frederick, senior vice president of intelligence, Q4
- Laurie Havelock, journalist and podcaster, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.