Wednesday, May 31, 2017
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
The changing digital landscape affects how IR professionals communicate and engage with investors because people consume content differently. Your digital channels need constant TLC to keep up with technology changes and investor expectations. Investors want to be able to see your stock charts, financials and story all at a glance. How can you effectively connect and communicate with investors in a more interactive way?
In this webinar, the panelists will discuss IR digital trends that drive better engagement with investors:
- The changing landscape of content consumption: Investor expectations and how people consume content
- Website trends: Interactive design, financial reporting, video, social, mobile, additional tools and feeds, and so on
- How to connect with the social investor by incorporating CSR/ESG
- SEO optimization: Why it matters
- Website analytics: What they are and how to use them to optimize and improve messaging
- Sonja Galton, web and communications specialist, Agnico Eagle Mines
- Darrell Heaps, founder and CEO, Q4
- Moderator: Laurie Havelock, journalist and podcaster, IR Magazine
- Further speakers to be announced
Register today and gain the competitive advantage of knowing how to use your digital channels to engage with investors
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.