Tuesday, November 22, 2016
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
Recent growth in ESG indices across regions and strategies illustrates that global investors are exploring ways to integrate ESG factors into their investments – aiming to generate not only positive returns but also positive impact.
Furthermore, investors representing trillions of dollars around the world are asking the SEC to approach corporate reporting on ESG issues as it would any other financial disclosure issue. Investors are also beginning to recognize that companies with strong ESG performance constitute sustainable long-term investments.
Join a group of experts for a webinar on best practice sustainability communications, which will cover areas including:
- Communicating long-term stability – how to take the focus away from short-term fluctuations
- Integrating ESG into established IR programs and coping with the surge in investor interest
- Telling your ESG story – building your knowledge base and responding efficiently to questions
- Applying standard IR disciplines such as investor analysis, targeting and communications to sustainability and corporate governance issues
- Focusing on key issues that are material to the business and have the potential to affect long-term value creation
- Gregory Elders, senior Bloomberg Intelligence ESG analyst, Bloomberg
- Tim Human, editor, IR Magazine
- Manjit Jus, head of sustainability application & operations, RobecoSAM
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.