Thursday, November 3, 2016
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 3.00 pm GMT / 4.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
Understanding the make-up of your shareholder base is growing increasingly complex thanks to market fragmentation, globalization of share registers and the spread of algorithmic trading. Meanwhile, the demands on IR professionals are as urgent as ever: to monitor risks, uncover opportunities and effectively leverage that most precious commodity – IR's own time and that of their executives with current and potential investors.
Join IR Magazine and Nasdaq Corporate Solutions as we dig into innovative approaches to navigate today’s ownership landscape and learn how to use ownership data to support and drive all areas of IR activity.
In this webinar, you will hear about:
- How to make sense of today’s complex buy-side landscape
- Using surveillance as a starting point to guide your IR program
- The potential of big data to identify new targeting opportunities
- Proactively identifying activist investors with speed and accuracy
- Brad Allen, freelance business writer and journalist, IR Magazine
- James Tickner, senior director, corporate solutions product development, Nasdaq
- Charles Triano, senior vice president, investor relations, Pfizer
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.