IR Magazine Webinar – IR and the C-suite: A crucial relationship
Building a trusted rapport with their CEO and CFO is crucial for IROs, who act as advisers on company messaging and capital markets, and whose credibility with investors and analysts is based on being in the loop.
Depending on their company’s culture and their C-suite’s level of buy-in for IR, some IROs may need to make a case for senior management to dedicate time to roadshows, investor conferences or interaction during site visits. They should also strive to make productive use of a CEO's or CFO's time spent on IR.
From a careers perspective, IR is increasingly considered a must-have experience for finance professionals wanting to step up to the CFO role.
A group of experts will discuss fundamental questions about the IR/C-suite relationship, including:
- Tips for IROs on building a stronger relationship founded on trust
- Best practices for an effective collaboration between IR and the CEO/CFO
- How to get senior management on board for investor-facing activities
- How the C-suite assesses the effectiveness of an IR program
- What skills CEOs/CFOs are looking for when hiring an IRO
|Matthew Bloxham, senior analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence|
|Candice de Monts-Petit, deputy editor, IR Magazine|
|Gerbrand Nijman, group CFO, Global Telecom Holding|
|Tabitha Zane, vice president, investor relations, TopBuild|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.