IR Magazine Webinar – Getting roadshows right in a changing landscape
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
• The realities of Mifid II with respect to NDRs – What can be worked around and what needs to be addressed?
• Making every minute of a meeting count – Taking a deep look at organizing NDRs, conferences and other events with investor targeting in mind
• How technology (such as a qualitative approach to big data) can help IROs get around the new limitations of the sell side prior to NDRs
• Composing your target list – Who should you see, who should you trust to set up meetings and how do you target pockets of investors in off-the-beaten-track locales?
• What the demands of traveling are and how to use these to your advantage
Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification