Sponsored by Nasdaq
IR’s stake in ESG has grown significantly, with nearly 40 percent of IR professionals now having ESG as part of their remit, according to Nasdaq’s third annual Global IR Pulse Survey. With the pool of ESG capital and investor interest expanding, a dedicated ESG roadshow is increasingly emerging as a desirable channel for investor interaction.
This new report is your guide to ESG roadshows, from motivation, key ingredients and targeting tips to virtual versus in-person benefits, regional differences, quality reporting and best practices from senior IROs to achieve your goals.
The key benefits an IRO will get from reading the report include:
- Why IROs are responding to the changing ESG landscape with ESG roadshows
- The importance of your ESG roadshow’s timing, players, audience and itinerary
- Which audience to target – and how
- How to anticipate the ESG information investors want
- Details of what will make your ESG roadshow best in class.
Click to read Best Practice Report – Conducting an ESG Roadshow