According to OTC Markets’ inaugural Small-Cap Survey (June 2017), 70% of small-cap CEOs/CFOs manage their IR internally, but spend only 11% of their time on investor outreach. Given today’s competitive financial markets, the ability for small and micro-cap companies to gain exposure and attract a targeted investor base is even more critical.
For useful, straightforward tips and IR best practices tailored to small-cap companies to attract new investors, download OTC Markets’ new report now.
It covers key areas such as:
- Targeting the right investor
- The importance of succinctly communicating your company’s story
- Non-deal road show dos & don’ts
- How to use social media & new technology effectively
- Managing investor conferences
Download this report today to get informed on specific techniques for small-cap IR, whether you're working at a small-cap company now or may do in future.
This paper is the third in a series dedicated to addressing small-cap investor relations issues. You can revisit the first three reports in the series here:
- Laying the foundation of a small-cap IR program
- 3 IPO alternatives for small-cap companies
- The pros and cons of four financing options
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will be sent a link to the white paper to the email address you provide in the form.
We need this information so that we can make the white paper available to you, and so that we and OTC Markets can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.