5 things every IR team should be prepared for this year
2017 can best be described as a year when the majority of financial institutions started to come to terms with the prospect of conducting business in a radically different way due to the upcoming MiFID II regulations. The exact extent of the impact on Investor Relations (IR) teams as this plays out is not yet clear, but in this article we highlight the 5 things we believe every IR team should be prepared for as the slow burn of real change takes place throughout 2018.
Topics covered in this article:
- The growth of buy side internal corporate access teams.
- Why IR teams need to be aware of the technology systems that asset managers are adopting.
- Putting in place a strategy for engagement with analysts.
- The potential need for IR teams to be more proactive with investor targeting.
- How the topic of pricing for meetings will impact IR teams in 2018.
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive a link to the white paper.
We need this information so that we can make the white paper available to you, and so that we and WeConvene can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.