Short lists announced for IR Magazine Awards – South East Asia 2019
The short lists have been released for the IR Magazine Awards – South East Asia 2019.
Manulife US REIT leads the pack with seven nominations, followed by Century Pacific Food with five, including one in the rising star category for Giovanna Vera. Asia Aviation, CapitaLand, PETRONAS Dagangan and PTT Exploration & Production are close behind with four nominations each.
There are two different award categories at the event. For the awards-by-research categories, IR Magazine undertakes a survey of portfolio managers, buy-side analysts and sell-side analysts to uncover who they view as the best practitioners of investor relations in the region.
In the awards-by-nomination categories, companies and individuals can enter submissions for a range of awards, such as best annual report, best investor event and best crisis management. A panel of judges then decides the short lists and winning entry for each category.
This year the panel of judges features:
- Talib Dohadwala, managing partner, Integral Capital
- Laurie Havelock, editor-at-large, IR Magazine
- Richard Jones, senior vice president, Indorama
- Roy Ling, managing director, RL Capital Management
- Vijay Natarajan, real estate & REIT analyst, RHB Research
- Natalia Rajewska, sustainable finance analyst, ING
- Harold Woo, president, Investor Relations Professionals Association (Singapore)
The awards will take place on December 3 in Singapore. They will follow the IR Magazine Forum – South East Asia 2019, where IR professionals and senior management will come together at Singapore Stock Exchange to discuss the latest industry trends, learn about IR best practice and network with peers.