Outsourcing IR report now available
Companies of all sizes depend upon outside help for the execution of good investor relations. The typical IR department spends 30 percent of its budget on external services.
IR Magazine’s report into outsourcing IR is a comprehensive study into the use of external services by IR teams across the world. The report examines what areas of IR practice are commonly outsourced, the money spent on these services and the satisfaction with them. It is based on the findings of a survey of 570 IR professionals taken from IR Magazine’s Global IR Survey 2018.
By downloading this report you will learn:
- The outsourcing levels for 13 key areas of IR practice
- How likely companies are to outsource if resources permitted
- How much they typically spend on external services
- The satisfaction levels for services in each of these key areas
- What IROs prioritise when selecting a service provider