IR Magazine announces Global Top 50 for 2019
IR Magazine has unveiled its global list of the top 50 companies for investor relations, ahead of the awards ceremony in Paris on October 2.
Each year IR Magazine surveys investors and analysts in Brazil, Canada, Europe, Greater China, South East Asia and the US to identify the winners of our regional awards.
For the Global Top 50 list, the IR Magazine research team looks at how companies perform in the regional awards across six categories: best investor relations officer, best corporate governance, best financial reporting, best investor meetings, best use of technology and best overall investor relations.
The best companies are then identified and included in the Global Top 50 list. This is the second year the top 50 list has been separated into 10 industry sectors, with five named companies in each. One company from each sector will be presented with a coveted IR Magazine Award at the Global IR Forum.
Companies from the US lead the national rankings, with 17 nominations – including nods for award mainstays JPMorgan Chase & Co, Salesforce.com and T-Mobile US. This is an increase from last year, when only 13 US companies made the Global Top 50. Three Canadian companies round out the inductees from North America.
This year marks a surge of inductees from Asia, with 18 companies across Greater China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Last year 12 companies were included from Asia.
The remaining 12 companies are from Europe, including inductees from Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the UK.
IR Magazine’s 2019 Global Top 50
- China Telecom
- China Unicom (Hong Kong)
- Singtel Group
- T-Mobile US
- Verizon Communications
- Alibaba Group Holding
- Anta Sports Products
- Best Buy
- The Home Depot
- China Resources Beer
- CP All
- Health and Happiness H&H International Holdings
- Thai Union Group
- The Coca-Cola Company
- EOG Resources
- PTT Exploration & Production
- Ayala Land
- JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Bangkok Dusit Medical Services
- Boston Scientific
- Novo Nordisk
- Airbus Groupe
- China Communications Construction Company
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Agnico Eagle Mines
- PTT Global Chemical
- Chinasoft International
- Tencent Holdings
- EDP – Energias de Portugal
- Metro Pacific Investments Corporation
- NextEra Energy
Join us at the IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards this October, where we’ll be joined by over 250 senior IR professionals from more than 30 countries. Learn how to shape the future of IR programs, recognize IR excellence and set global standards for shareholder communications. This year’s event includes:
- Two days packed with panel debates, case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and workshops
- Investors and analysts candidly sharing their views on good IR and working together in a post-Mifid world
- International heads of IR & CFOs sharing real-life examples of how IR programs have evolved in 2018-2019
- Dedicated networking time to learn from and build your global network of IR contacts
- The Global Top 50 presentation – IR Magazine’s definitive ranking of IR teams as determined by the investment community unveiled
Find out more and book your tickets here.