Award Winning IR - US 2018
The Award-Winning IR – US 2018 report looks at the current leading companies and individuals for IR in the US as voted for by the investment community and a panel of expert judges.
441 portfolio managers and analysts took part in online and telephone surveys in Q3 & Q4 2017 to determine the best current exponents of IR in the country. The report also looks at the highest-rated companies in IR Magazine’s awards-by-nomination categories, as voted for by a panel of IR experts, and provides details on why the judges ranked their submissions so highly.
In addition, IR Magazine surveyed the companies featured in this report to ask them about their primary IR objectives and the main challenges they have faced over the last 12 months. Their responses and other information about their IR programs are included in this report.
To view a 10 page sample of this 80 page report, click here.
By downloading this report, you will:
- Learn which companies are the best current exponents of IR in the US
- Find out why they were nominated from 300+ verbatim comments by the investors and analysts who voted for them
- Read summaries of the winning submissions in the awards-by-nomination categories
- View results broken down by market cap and category
- See how the top-ranked companies conduct IR: their team size, number of investor meetings and use of external service providers
- Read information on their IR programs, primary objectives and main challenges
The report lists the leading companies and individuals in the following categories:
- Best overall investor relations
- Best investor relations officer
- Best IR by a senior management team
- Best corporate governance
- Best use of technology and social media for IR
- Best sustainability practice
- Best IR during a corporate transaction
- Most progress in IR
- Best IR for an IPO
- Best IR by a non-North American company in the US market
- Best in sector
- Lifetime achievement
- Rising star
- Best crisis management
- Best financial reporting
- Best investor meetings
This report is only available to IR Magazine subscribers.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including the following new reports to be published this year:
- IR salary & careers
- The value of IR
- IR challenges
- Senior Management & IR
- IR resources
- Investor engagement
- IR websites
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR
- Mifid II
- Global roadshows
- Award-Winning IR reports (Asia, Canada, US & Europe)
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Reece Tan on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.