Award Winning IR - Europe 2018 is now available
This report documents the highest ranked companies in Europe across a range of IR related categories, as nominated for the IR Magazine Awards – Europe 2018, which took place in London on June 28.
556 portfolio managers and analysts took part in online and telephone surveys between November 2017 and February 2018 to determine the best current exponents of IR in the region. The report also looks at the highest-rated companies in IR Magazine’s awards-by-nomination categories, as voted for by a panel of IR experts, and provides details on why the judges ranked their submissions so highly.
In addition, IR Magazine surveyed the companies featured in this report to ask them about their primary IR objectives and the main challenges they have faced over the last 12 months. Their responses and other information about their IR programs are included in this report.
The report includes the following information:
- Learn which companies are the best current exponents of IR in Europe
- Find out why they were nominated from 300+ verbatim comments by the investors and analysts who voted for them
- Read summaries of the winning submissions in the awards-by-nomination categories
- View results broken down by market cap and category
- See how the top-ranked companies conduct IR: their team size, number of investor meetings and use of external service providers
- Read information on their IR programs, primary objectives and main challenges
To view a 16-page sample of this 94-page report, click here.
This report is only available to IR Magazine subscribers.
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Aaron Richardson on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.