Winners announced for IR Magazine Awards – Brazil 2017
The Brazilian IR community gathered last night in São Paulo to recognize the winners of the IR Magazine Awards – Brazil 2017, with 14 awards presented.
Randon and Vale were the biggest winners of the night, taking home three awards each. Kroton and Natura took home two awards each.
The list of winners is as follows:
- Randon won best overall investor relations (small & mid-cap), best investor meetings (small & mid-cap) and best IR website (small & mid-cap)
- Vale won best annual report, best IR website (large cap) and best conference call
- Kroton’s Carlos Lazar won best investor relations officer (large cap) and Rodrigo Galindo, Kroton’s chief executive, won best IR by a CEO or CFO
- Natura won best sustainability practice and best corporate governance & disclosure
- Itaú won best overall investor relations (large cap)
- Leonardo Haddad of Anima won best investor relations officer (small & mid-cap)
- Cemig won best investor meetings (large cap)
- Petrobas won best IR for individual investors.
The IR Magazine Awards – Brazil 2017 were held at Villa Bisutti in São Paulo. Denise Barbosa, reporter at GloboNews, hosted the award ceremony.
Click here for a full list of winners and nominees (in Portugese).