Nominees announced for IR Magazine Awards – Canada 2018
The nominees for the IR Magazine Awards – Canada 2018 have officially been released ahead of the award ceremony on February 7 in Toronto.
IR Magazine will present 29 awards on the night, recognizing the best and brightest in the Canadian IR profession.
ARC Resources is up for eight awards, having taken home five trophies at last year’s awards. Agnico Eagle Mines, CN and Suncor Energy all have five nominations each.
Greg Secord, vice president of IR at OpenText, and Isabelle Adjahi, vice president of IR and corporate communications at WSP, are both nominated in the lifetime achievement category.
For a full list of nominations, please click here.
For the first time in Canada, IR Magazine has launched five self-nomination categories, allowing companies to submit their own nominations or recognize their peers. These categories are:
– Best crisis management
– Best financial reporting
– Best investor meetings
– Lifetime achievement
– Rising star.
Entries in these self-nomination categories will be reviewed by our judging panel, while the other 24 categories were researched by an independent research company. Judges of the self-nomination categories are not eligible to nominate themselves for these awards.
The judges are:
- Ben Ashwell, digital editor, IR Magazine
- Brian Christie, vice president of investor relations, Agnico Eagle Mines
- Carol Hansell, founder and senior partner, Hansell
- Meghan MacNicol, vice president of corporate access, institutional equity sales and trading, TD Securities
- Pat Marshall, vice president of communications and investor relations, Cineplex
- Malcolm White, portfolio manager, CI Investments.
Click here to find out more about the IR Magazine Awards – Canada 2018.