‘I could write a whole book on this,’ says Smooch Repovich Rosenberg about common mistakes made in IR job interviews.
Her comments appear in a new video series from IR Magazine called ‘Off the record with Smooch’, where the executive search consultant answers your questions on all matters related to IR careers.
In this first episode, Repovich Rosenberg answers the following questions:
– Are we still in a ‘Great Resignation’ in the IR world? (01:15 in the video)
– You have received job offers from other companies but you weren’t planning to move. How should you think about the decision? (02:11)
– How can buy-siders or sell-siders moving into investor relations adapt their strengths to the IR role? (03:17)
– What are some common mistakes candidates make in IR job interviews? (06:53)
– What are the top challenges for IROs as we come out of the Covid-19 pandemic? (09:22)
Got a career question or dilemma of your own? If you would like to suggest a question for a future video, please send an email to email@example.com.