Investor Perception Study – Canada 2015
What the investment community thinks
More than 270 buy-side and sell-side analysts and portfolio managers were surveyed to identify the best current exponents of IR in Canada today and offer their views on the following topics:
- Reporting and disclosure
- Investment community meetings
- Corporate executives (IROs, CEOs and CFOs)
- Technology (including social media, videoconferencing, apps and webcasts)
- Corporate governance (including board independence and senior management pay)
Benchmarking and peer analysis
In total 186 Canadian companies across a range of sectors and market caps have been ranked in this year’s investor perception study. For each company there is a points breakdown for the following categories:
- Best investor relations professional
- Best IR by a CFO
- Best IR by a CEO
- Most progress in IR
- Best financial reporting
- Best use of technology
- Best investor meetings
- Best corporate governance
- Best sustainability practice
- Grand prix for best overall investor relations
The points breakdown has been compiled in the benchmarking datasheet, also available free to professional subscribers, allowing you to perform peer analysis by sector and market cap on each of the ranked companies. For more information, and to download the datasheet, click here.
How to order
Get your copy of the IR Magazine Investor Perception Study – Canada 2015 today, for C$595. Alternatively, upgrade to a professional subscription to IR Magazine and you will get access to the study and the accompanying datasheet for FREE ‒ along with all the extra benefits of a professional subscription.
For further information or any other inquiries, please contact Reece Tan at +44 208 004 5337.