- Comprehensive directory and analysis of the best-performing American companies in the field of investor relations
- Rankings for companies across a range of categories, sectors and market caps
- Based on a survey of 433 members of the investment community
This report features interactive features like videos and page links. For these to work effectively, the report needs to be downloaded to your computer - this may take a few minutes - and opened in Adobe Acrobat.
Benchmarking and peer analysis
Companies across a range of sectors and market caps have been ranked in this year’s investor perception study, in research categories that include:
- Grand prix for best overall investor relations
- Best investor relations officer
- Best IR by a senior management team
- Most progress in IR
- Best financial reporting
- Best use of technology & social media
- Best investor meetings
- Best corporate governance
- Best IR during a corporate transaction
- Best IR for an IPO or spin-off
What the investment community thinks
The report includes verbatim comments from the investment community as well as the quantitative results.
How to order
Get your copy of the IR Magazine Investor Perception Study – US 2017 today, for $595. Alternatively, upgrade to a professional subscription to IR Magazine and you will get access to the study along with all the extra benefits of a professional subscription.
For further information or any other inquiries, please contact Reece Tan at +44 20 8004 5337.