Eight companies are vying for the award, which will be presented at next week’s IR Magazine Awards – US
IR Magazine is giving you the opportunity to cast your vote for the second ever people’s choice award for innovation in the US.
Over 1,400 people have already cast their votes, choosing between the eight nominees below:
- DistributionNOW – nominated for innovation across its website, analyst days and roadshow calendar.
- Estée Lauder Companies – nominated for rethinking its corporate site as a luxury publication.
- Honeywell – nominated for launching a new site, leading a China trip and deploying a new communications strategy.
- Luxoft – nominated for offering access beyond the C-suite and unusual digital tools.
- Ryder – nominated for launching introductory Ryder 101 videos with both its CEO and CFO.
- Sprint – nominated for offering video, blogs and industry education on its newly designed website.
- Valeant – nominated for thinking outside the box during challenging times.
- Zillow – nominated for redesigning its IR site, shaking up the earnings process and making use of an IR blog.
Click here to find out more about each nominee, or here to cast your vote now. Voting will remain open until the evening of the awards – Thursday, March 23.
Old National Bank won the inaugural US people’s choice award last year. The bank captured voters’ imagination by hosting an investor/analyst day at the University of Michigan’s football stadium.
IR Magazine has recognized excellence in the IR profession for almost a quarter of a century, with thousands of US analysts and investors casting their votes during this time. Around 400 attendees will arrive at Cipriani Wall Street on Thursday, March 23 for this year's gala dinner and awards presentation.
Click here to see the full list of nominees.