- Comprehensive directory and analysis of the best-performing Asian companies in IR
- Latest rankings for the IR Magazine Asia Top 50, IR Magazine South East Asia Top 25 and IR Magazine Greater China Top 30
- Trends, research and insight into the IR industry in Asia as surveyed from the investment and IR communities in the region
The IR Magazine Investor Perception Study – Asia 2013/2014 is the most thorough study of the IR industry ever produced in Asia. 370 buy-side and sell-side analysts and portfolio managers participated in surveys and interviews to identify the best current exponents of IR in Asia today and to analyze their success and best practices. The resulting 90-page report not only lists the winners of the IR Magazine Awards in Greater China and South East Asia, but also presents a comprehensive directory of these award-winning companies and the executives responsible for their success.
In total 246 Asian companies across a range of sectors and market caps have been ranked in this year’s Investor Perception Study. For each company there is a points breakdown for the following categories:
- Best investor relations professional
- Best IR by a CFO
- Best IR by a CEO
- Best corporate literature
- Best use of technology
- Best investment community meetings
- Best corporate governance and disclosure
- Best sustainability practice
- Best in country
- Best overall investor relations
The points breakdown has been compiled in the benchmarking datasheet, also available free to professional subscribers, allowing you to perform peer analysis by country, region, sector and market cap on each of the ranked companies.
Using charts, infographics, photos and illustrations, the IR Magazine Investor Perception Study – Asia 2013/2014 provides answers to many important IR questions, including:
- Which companies are currently excelling, and why?
- Who are the C-level executives and IROs at these companies? What is the size of their IR teams?
- What are the key improvements in IR the investment community wants to see?
- Which are the most important factors when making an investment decision?
- What do investor and analysts want to see on companies’ IR websites?
- Does the Asian investment community get the level of guidance they require?
How to order
Get your copy of the IR Magazine Investor Perception Study – Asia 2013/2014 today, for US$595. Alternatively, upgrade to a professional subscription to IR Magazine and you will get a print copy of the study for FREE ‒ along with all the extra benefits of a professional subscription. For further information, contact Reece Tan at +44 (0)20 8004 5337.