TIME: 11.00 am PST / 2.00 pm EST / 7.00 pm GMT
In partnership with
How IROs, investors and analysts are using social media for market intelligence
Here’s your chance to get the inside scoop on what senior IR executives across the country think about one of today’s hottest topics: how issuers and the investment community are using social media as a source of actionable intelligence.
On November 7, IR Magazine and Marketwired present "Mining social," a webinar to guide you through the insights distilled from recent invitation-only IR Magazine Think Tanks in the US and Canada where senior executives from diverse corporate functions including heads of IR, corporate secretaries and general counsel discussed the most pressing issues of the day.
The high-level but practical content will include a strategic overview as well as give you:
- Insight into how senior IR executives view the changing role of social media
- Real-life examples of how other organizations are using social media for IR
- Tips for incorporating social media intelligence in your own organization
Our panel of speakers included:
- Kurt Heinemann, chief marketing officer, Marketwired
- Neil Stewart, editorial & research director, IR Magazine
Sign up today and find out how social media is being used for market intelligence.
This is part of IR Magazine’s online program of complimentary, content-driven webinars. Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, the webinar will bring you up to speed on this critical issue in just 30 minutes.