Join IR Magazine and NIRI for a special event bringing together issuers and service providers from around the world to network and learn about international targeting strategies.
- Learn successful targeting strategies for different regions
- Network with senior-level IROs from your industry based in other countries
- Meet fund managers, buy-side analysts and sell-side analysts with a global outlook
Global IR Forum
Date: November 17-18, 2015 (with an opening cocktail reception on November 16)
Location: Wells Fargo
150 E. 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
This two-day seminar will bring together issuers and service providers* from around the world to network and learn about international targeting strategies.
The Global Investor Relations Forum is being organized and hosted in New York City by the National Investor Relations Institute and IR Magazine, two of the world's longest established, largest and most respected IR organizations.
- Industry roundtables
- Regional targeting workshops
- Vendor showcase
In keynote presentations, panel discussions and small group workshops, participants will address key issues around marketing to investors internationally, including:
- Tailoring targeting strategies for different regions
- Global institutional fund flows and trends
- Leveraging the sell side for non-deal roadshows
- Measuring the results of global IR outreach
- ETFs, algorithmic trading and market structure
- Regional views of environmental, social and governance factors
Global Top 50 awards reception
A celebration of the world’s best investor relations programs according to surveys of analysts and investors for the IR Magazine Awards in Europe, Asia, North America and Brazil. The Global Top 50 will be celebrated with an awards reception on the second evening of the conference.
VIEW THE 2014 WINNERS!